TasteBud Associates - TasteBud's affiliate marketing programWith the Affialiate program you can earn a commission for each sale
We've partnered with Impact to provide you with market-leading affiliate tools. If you don't already have an Impact account, just fill out all the fields below and click 'submit', to have your application registered with Taste Bud.
Affiliate marketing is promoting other people’s products in return for a small commission for each sale.
You’ve probably seen headings marked “affiliate link” or “sponsored post” on many of the websites you visit; or maybe you’ve already taken the first step and signed up to an affiliate network.
Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to monetize your blog, especially when you don't sell products or services. Joining an affiliate program can get you exclusive access to new content and special deals for your audience -- all while earning you more money.
Create new entrepreneurs. Earn more than just commission.
Grow your brand with SocioStakcs, access exclusive opportunities, and earn a commission through our referral program. Become a TasteBud Affiliate.
1 Sign up
Join tens of thousands of creators, publishers and bloggers who are earning with the Amazon Associates Program.
Share millions of products with your audience. We have customized linking tools for large publishers, individual bloggers and social media influencers.
Earn up to 25% in affiliate fees from qualifying purchases and programs. Our competitive conversion rates help maximize earnings.
TasteBud Affiliate Program Policies
All TasteBud Affiliates are required to complete agreement and remain in compliance with these terms. This list contains everything you need to know to be a TasteBud affiliate, including resources, recommendations, and some fun legal stuff.
If you're not yet part of the TasteBud Affiliate Program, you can apply here.
If you ever need anything else or have questions, feel free to reach out to the team
What to call yourself
As we have multiple ways to partner with TasteBud and several ways to reference those relationships, here are some guidelines around what you can and cannot call yourself within the TasteBud Affiliate Program.
Do: Say you’re a “TasteBud Marketing Affiliate” or “Marketing Affiliate”.
Do Not: Refer to yourself as a Partner or that you’ve “partnered with TasteBud .” This includes press releases, references in videos, listings on your website, or in any other marketing material you may be using.
1. Commission Rates. Available commissions are set forth in the Affiliate Tool. Commissions may be based on either purchase or signup (not both), and purchase commissions may be calculated based on monthly or annual purchases at the rates set forth in the Affiliate Tool.
a. For purchase commissions, you will receive commission for the first purchase made by a new customer who is not in an active sales process with us at the time of the affiliate link click.
b. The customer needs to be an active customer for the locking period in the Affiliate Tool.
c. Commissions will still be counted if a user starts on one domain and then signs up or purchases on another TasteBud domain.
d. Affiliate links may rely on cookies to track referrals. Therefore if cookies get cleared, we may not be able to track these events.
e. Cookie windows are stated in the Affiliate Tool.
f. Only affiliate links can be used to track referrals. Incorrect use of affiliate links will cause inability to track referrals.
g. You cannot use affiliate links to refer clients you are servicing. You'll need to join the Partner Program and register them as a lead. You also can't be a billing contact or user of the account referred.
h. Fraudulent or stolen attribution is a non payable event. If we suspect fraud (for example, if we see that signups are all from the same city or IP address) we may require you to prove that the referrals are valid.
There are a number of other limitations that may result in commission not being paid - we encourage you to read the Marketing Affiliate Program Agreement for more information on this.
3. Upgrades/downgrades. You do not receive additional commission if a customer upgrades to a higher tiered product in the future. If a customer downgrades, you will receive the commission associated with that downgrade.
4. Attribution. In the event a single customer clicks two different affiliate links, the last affiliate gets the credit. We do, however, reserve the right to modify this in certain circumstances.
5. You must be FTC compliant and disclose in a clear way before the affiliate link that you will receive commission if someone clicks through and purchases.
6. Purchasing TasteBud yourself: One of the benefits of the Affiliate Program is we don’t require you to purchase TasteBud products. Though if you decide to purchase, we require that you do not use your own affiliate link.
7 Survey Participation: We would encourage you to participate in any affiliate-specific NPS surveys, industry surveys, marketing surveys, etc. as we request.
8Sharing Placements: When requested, you’ll share the places you’ve used your affiliate link. This includes, but is not limited to, links, screenshots, and email sends.
9 Do Not: Use false or misleading statements on the benefits of using TasteBud.
10. Affiliate Commission calcute after Deduction of promo code Net payable amount by the users